Where Do I See Myself In 5 Years? | Personal Post

6 comments
I know, this is somewhat different from my regular posts, but I wanted to incorporate more lifestyle posts into my blog. I have realized how much I love to write, so lifestyle blogs give me more of a chance to do that. Also it makes my blog more personal, which is always a good thing right?
Plus I guess by writing this I am making my goals public, and if I don't follow through with them in 5 years, you can remind me of this post...

So, where do I see myself in five years?

Well I guess firstly I see myself married, couldn't leave that one out since I am getting married this May. And let me add happily to that, so I see myself happily married. (Any excuse to post another engagement picture)

Most likely I will be living in the United States and working towards becoming an American citizen. For those of you who didn't know, I am a British citizen, but I live in the United States on a student visa. So I guess that leads to my next "goal", to graduate from Brigham Young University in either Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education, I am still figuring that out. In the hopes to become a teacher (obviously lol). 

As well as graduating from BYU, I really really want to start taking some Beauty courses, specifically Make-up ones but other courses as well. Whether that means going to beauty school part time or by doing random classes here and there, I haven't quite decided yet. Make-up, is a very recent love of mine and I think it's important to do something you love and are passionate about. I want to improve on my skills, so that I can create better beauty posts and so that I can become better at something that I love doing. It is seriously my dream to be a freelance make-up artist, or to pursue something in the beauty industry. 


I also hope to still be doing my blog, and loving it. Hopefully in regards to that my followers will have grown and my blog will have reached out to more people.  Remember to follow my blog!! I also would love to start YouTube, (I know how cliche of me lol) but I'm just not quite there yet. If you know me, I am obsessed with YouTube and watching beauty videos, and recently I have started to think about potentially doing it myself. But for now I want to focus on my blog, and maybe when it grows then I will think about YouTube.  


In relation to my blog, I want to get more into photography because I feel like that is something I need to get better at. I am already working towards that, by saving to purchase an actual good camera. Then I guess practice makes perfect, so I want to spend time practicing and getting advice from my cousin, who is a photographer (she did my engagement pics), because getting help from someone you know makes life a little easier. 

I see myself more travelled in 5 years, but who knows because flying back home at least once a year doesn't give Trent and I much time to travel anywhere else, or much money. I would at least like to visit a few more States, and spend some time in Florida (MY FAVORITE PLACE ON THE EARTH, besides home) And maybe add a few more European countries to our list, whenever we visit home. 


All in all, I hope to be extremely happy, wherever I live, in a career I love whatever that might be. I hope to be pursuing my dreams, and being the best possible version of myself. And I hope the same for you :)


Please remember to follow my blog, it is super easy and you can do it on your laptop, and on your phone if you click on the web version and it would mean so much to me. 

If you have gotten this far, YOU ROCK! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog, I really really appreciate it. And I hope you enjoyed getting to know me more, and hearing some of my goals for the future.

Jessica Ann x


SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments

  1. Lovely post xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are amazing thoughts for the future! It's good to have goals, to have direction :) I see you've been in Spain! What zone did you visit? I haven't been in so many countries, I'd really love to visit the States and... well, everything hahaha

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I think so too, and making them public makes thinks a little more official lol It was on a cruise, so I am not 100% sure I was pretty young, I have been to Majorca recently so like an island off of Spain!! The States is the best!!

      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  3. OH MY DAYS me and you definitely share an extreme passion for the USA, I'm going next year in fact, congratulations on your engagement, it would be great if we could collab sometime xoxo
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness you are going to love it!! Thanks so much. And of course, give me an email sometime!!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete

Translate

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig