The Liebster Awards | 11 Question Bloggers Tag

14 comments
I have been nominated for the Liebstar Award! A big, big thank you to BeautyBe Blogger, for nominating me!!


What is the Liebstar Award? The Libestar Award was created to recognize, promote and welcome new bloggers to the blogging community. 
What are the rules of the Liebstar Award? The rules are pretty simple:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, including a link to their blog. 
2. Include the Liebster Award sticker
3. Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you. 
4. Nominate 5 other blogs who have less than 500 Blog followers.
5. Ask them 11 new questions.

Here’s my answers to BeautyBe Bloggers' questions:
1. Why do you blog?
I blog because I love to write, writing is a big passion of mine. I also have a passion for all things Beauty, food, DIY projects etc, so thought it would be fun to share those things with the world! I also have gotten really big into watching YouTube videos and reading blogs, and kept finding myself wishing I could start a YouTube Channel, or have my own blog. So I decided why not start now rather than later. And here I am!! I

2. If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? 
This is tough, because I have so so so many favorite foods. If it had to be just one food I would probably pick potatoes... HOW CLICHE OF ME. But seriously, you can have potatoes so many different ways, so I wouldn't get bored as easily. And also potatoes are my favorite... If it could be one meal, it would be my favorite meal of all time; Roast Chicken, Gravy, Roast Potatoes, Stuffing and Butternut Squash made by my Mum!!! 


3. Favorite color?

I am the most indecisive person, so it's ironic that I don't have one favorite color. But if I had to choose it would be either; yellow, burgundy, purple or turquoise. 


4. Favorite makeup product?

My favorite makeup product has to be eyeshadow. I have a weakness for eyeshadow, and specifically Makeup Geek shadows. Eyeshadow is my favorite part of my makeup routine, as there is so much choice and so many fun looks you can do. And makeup geek is my favorite eyeshadows because they are so reasonably priced, and such high quality. 


5. If you had the opportunity to create your own bloggers' tag, what would it be?

I would probably create a tag based around makeup, for makeup bloggers. I think I would do something like the famous "Would You Rather" game with a twist. So the questions would be beauty based. I think it would be a fun game to play for beauty lovers!


6. How did it feel when you launched your blog for the first time?

It felt so amazing because I had spent so much time making my blog the way I wanted it, I was excited to finally let people see it. I was super proud of how my blog looked and so I felt proud that I had finally done something I wanted, regardless of what people around me would think!


7. What are your hobbies?

Does eating count as a hobby.... But seriously. I also love to read, and I am sad that I haven't done as much reading as I should since moving to America. Some other hobbies of mine are cooking, shopping, watching movies, playing board games, hanging out with loved ones, doing my makeup or my friends makeup, and doing fun DIY projects. 


8. Celebrity crush?

HOW CAN I PICK JUST ONE. It has to be either Alex Pettyfer, Channing Tatum or Zac Efron... 


9. What animal would describe your personality and why? 

I think a dog, and specifically a maltipoo. My dog is a maltipoo and he loves to lounge about, like myself. He also gets mad when people try to eat his food, this also describes me pretty well lol... 


10. Favorite film?

My favorite film has to be Pitch Perfect, both the first and second one. I honestly could watch both of these movies one million times. They are AMAZING. 


11. Would you rather eat a pot of worms or crawl into a hole filled with spiders?

Amm... Can i choose neither?? lol Because both of these things would be my worst nightmare. The thought of either of these makes me feel sick or gives me the shivers. But probably eat the worms.... 

The 5 Bloggers I nominate are:
5. Roisin Giles - Roisin's Latest

My 11 questions:

1. What are 3 tips that you would tell a new blogger?
2. If you were given $1000 right now, what would you do with it?
3. What are your 4 holy grail makeup or skincare products?
4. List 3 things on your bucket list.
5. What's one thing you never leave the home without?
6. What pushes you to keep blogging?
7. Which would you choose to give up if you had to; makeup, hair products or your bed?
8. What is something you would tell your 12 year old self?
9. How do you manage your time with blogging?
10. Bath or shower?
11. What is your dream holiday location?

If you have gotten this far, YOU ROCK! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog, I really really appreciate it. I appreciate all your comments, and would love to hear from you! Remember if you are new, to follow and check out my social media links!
Love,

Jessica Ann xx

SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

14 comments

  1. aah thanks for tagging me! I love your idea on question 5 - you should totally start that! my answer should be up to this on Sunday so keep watch!
    - www.roisinslatest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! Perfect I cannot wait to read your answers!!!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  2. it was great getting to know you better
    tweetykel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks I appreciate you reading and commenting :)!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  3. i love tags! sometimes i get to know the blogger more! x

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that is what's so great about them!!!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  4. Loved this post - fun to read your answers!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I appreciate it :)
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  5. Aww! Your answers were amazing! They were fun to read and gave me an idea of you as a person rather than just a blogger.

    BBB xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, glad you enjoyed reading it! Thanks again for tagging me in it!!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  6. I've done this tag as well and it's so fun! It's always great to get to know bloggers better, and mostly with this kind of random questions that you wouldn't think of asking! Loved it!

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this tag is super fun, and I enjoy it too. It is fun to get to know fellow bloggers better!!!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  7. I totally agree with you on the eyeshadow front! I don't know what I'd do without my vast collection!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Translate

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig