Get To Know Me | 25 Question Tag

2 comments
WELCOME TO MY FIRST EVER BLOG POST!!! I am so so so excited that I have finally started a blog. I wasn't entirely sure what sort of post I would start with, so I decided I would do a little get to know me type thing. 

25 Get to Know Me Question Tag!

1. What is your middle name?: Ann. Short and Sweet and one of the most common middle names.  

2. What was your favorite subject at school?: It has to be either Information Technology, Home Economics or Religious Education. They are all so different but I loved them all.

3. What is your favorite drink?: In America it is Mountain Dew with pineapple and strawberry syrup. SERIOUSLY THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER TRIED…And currently drinking it as I write this. I may have a slight addiction. And at home it has to be good old Mi Wadi.

5. What is your favorite food?: For those of you who know me this is a no brainer… It has to be my Mums Sunday Dinner. Nothing beats chicken, bisto gravy, deep fat fried roasties, stuffing  and some butternut squash!

6. What is the last thing you bought?: The last thing I bought was a movie ticket to see 5th wave. Mehhh it wasn't as good as I hoped, the ending sucked.

7. Favorite book of all time?: This question makes me feel guilty for the lack of reading I have done since coming to University.  But my favorite book of all time is probably Divergent, purely because I have never read a book so quickly in my life.

8. Favorite Color?: My favorite color is either purple, burgundy, or yellow.

9. Are you married?: Not yet, I am engaged and will be married this May. HOW CRAZY. (I use any excuse to post my engagement pictures, Andrea Wride Photography is THE BOMB)


10. Favorite Perfume?: My favorite perfume always has been and always will be Alien by Thierry Mugler. My mum loves it as well, so it's a smell that not just young people will like. It’s on the pricey side so I use it sparingly but seriously BUY THIS PERFUME. You won’t regret it. 

11. Favorite Holiday?: My favorite Holiday has to be Christmas because I get to spend two weeks at home with my family, it seriously is the best!!  

12. Do you have any pets?: YES… I have a dog called Ollie, he is a maltipoo (a mix between a maltease and a poodle). He is the cutest dog but don’t let it fool you because he could bark for days. 

13. Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Well assuming I go to university in a different country then yes. I have been out of Northern Ireland a ton of times, I’ve been to; Republic of Ireland (wow how far lol), England, Scotland, Wales, Spain, Italy, San Marino, The Vatican, Montenegro, Switzerland, Belgium, Croatia , France, Gibraltar, Portugal, Canada, America (obviously), Haiti, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Mexico, Sint Maarten and I think that’s it. I guess you could say I am pretty well travelled, but nothing compared to my brothers.  

14. Do you speak any other language?: I can only fluently speak English but I did learn German in secondary school. I am not very good at it and clearly didn’t learn much as I can remember one thing.
Ich habe durchfall. (If you speak German hopefully this made you laugh, if you don't then google it)

15. How many siblings do you have?: I have two older sisters and two older brothers, I’m the baby of the family and I LOVE it. (The picture is from 2012)


16. What is your favorite shop?: My favorite clothes shop is probably Aeropostale or Nordstrom or J Crew. But my all time favorite shop is either Sephora or Ulta or Hobby Lobby.

17. Favorite restaurant?: How can I possibly pick just one place?? Fast Food would be Chik-fil-a or Wendy’s don’t know how I survived 18 years in a different country from both of these. Then a restaurant, at home; Fitzroys or the Ramore and in Utah; Chillis (I could eat there salsa all day everday for the rest of my life) or Indian palace.

18. When was the last time you cried?: Hmm, I'm not sure when I last cried... But I'm sure whenever it was, was over something really stupid. 

19. Favorite Blog?: I have a lot of favorite blogs, Angela Lanter, Just Jodes, Sara Belleza, Tanya Burr, and tons of other ones I can’t mention them all.

20. Favorite Movie?: My favorite movie is Pitch Perfect. When it first came out my best friend, Ashleigh, and I watched it every day for a week. And I know the soundtrack off by heart.

21. Favorite TV shows?: I watch too much TV, specifically Netflix so let me list you my favorite shows (this may be long): Gossip Girl, 90210, One Tree Hill, The Following (my current show, watch it if you’re into thrillers), The Fosters, The Hills, Once Upon a Time, Vampire Diaries, Hart of Dixie, Prison Break, Pawn Stars, Life unexpected, White Collar. There is tons more I just can’t think off the top of my head.

22. PC or Mac?: It depends on what I am doing. But probably Mac.

23. What phone do you have?: I have an iPhone 5S.

24. How tall are you?: 5’3”

25. Can you cook?: YES. I LOVE cooking. Even though I am in university I cook dinner every night... I eat like a Queen. I'm not living the college lifestyle when it comes to food that's for sure.

If you made it all the way to the end you rock!! Thanks for taking the time out to read today's random blog. Hopefully I will be blogging every Monday and Friday. If you have any suggestions for blog posts leave them in the comments below or contact me directly through my social media links or email.



Jessica Ann x
SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Home

2 comments

Translate

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig