Morphe 35O | Nail or Fail?

17 comments
So I decided to come up with a new series for my blog, it's kind of like "hot or not", that you may have seen if you watch YouTube or read blogs. However I decided to come up with my own version, called "Nail or Fail", depending on if they nailed (good) the product, or if the product was a fail (bad). 

 For the first Nail or Fail I decided I would do the Morphe 35O palette, because there is a big hype with this product at the minute. 

Morphe Brushes is a high end brand, but with more affordable pricing. 
 I was a little skeptical before buying it because it is pretty cheap and has a ton of eye shadows, and usually palettes that have a lot of eye shadows usually are not so good quality. BUT THE QUALITY IS AMAZING and it only costs $22.99 for 35 eye shadows, which is a steal!!! (That is like 65 cents an eye shadow)

They sell tons of palettes like this with different colors, but this palette in particular is AMAZING. I love, love, love, warm orange, brown, reddish tones for my eye looks. I find it suits me more than cool tones do, and so this palette is AMAZING if you are into warm tones. Also, all the colors are super pigmented, so creamy and extremely easy to blend. 


Just in case you aren't already convinced, I decided to do some swatches of the palette for you to see the range of colors, and to see how pigmented they are. 

This is the first horizontal row. It contains more of the light colors from the palette, and includes the most amazing, dark foiled like gold that is perfect for all over the lid.

This is the second horizontal row. It contains some really great matte shades, which are all perfect for the crease or all over the lid. My personal favorite is the orange, it is perfect for adding warmth to the crease and just an all over amazing color. 

This is the third horizontal row. This row has a ton of great, great colors. The first and the fourth color are perfect for the crease, and adding some dimension to the look. The second color is a lot cooler than the rest of the colors in the palette so perfect if you don't want a super orangey toned look. My personal favorites in this row are the last two, both are so pigmented and just are right up my street. 

This is the fourth horizontal row. It contains lots of warm brown shades, pretty much like the whole palette lol. This row is a lot darker, so it is perfect for darkening the crease, or for dark smokey eyes or just adding darkness to the outer V of your eye! 

This is the last horizontal row. It contains more dark browns, and two foiled like shadows at the end. The last one on the right is another one of favorite in the whole palette, and looks absolutely amazing all  over the lid. IT'S AMAZING.

All in All, this palette is definitely worth the money. Morphe NAILED with the 35O palette. As you can see the colors are extremely pigmented. If the colors aren't your style they have other palettes you might like more that you should definitely try out. It is a great way to build your eye shadow collection with a range of mattes, shimmers and foiled like shadows. 
It is definitely one of my favorite palettes and there is such a wide variety of looks you can do, from natural, to more night time appropriate looks. Definitely check it out!


If you have any requests for other products you would like to see in the Nail or Fail series, definitely comment or contact me and let me know and I will be more than happy to do that!

Please remember to follow my blog, it is super easy and you can do it on your laptop, and on your phone if you click on desktop version and it would mean so much to me. 
If you have gotten this far, YOU ROCK! Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my blog, I really really appreciate it. Because this is one of my first blog posts, please bear with the quality of things and hopefully with time I will improve and create better quality content.

Love,

Jessica Ann xx




SHARE:
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

17 comments

  1. amazing post dear :)
    Have a nice weekend!
    Kisses,
    Tijana

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, there are so many colours and they look amazing! This new series is already really interesting, can't wait to read more!
    Mind checking out my last post?

    onmywayacqua.blogspot.com | Acqua xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Of course I will check it out :)
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  3. what a gorgeous palette! and the pigmentation is crazy! Where did you get it from?
    And I love that you took the time and swatched all of the eye shadows! :)

    Lena xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its from Morphe brushes. Thanks girl!!!

      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  4. This product looks absolutely stunning! I bet even more in the flesh! If only I hadn't spent all of my money on clothes this month aha...xx

    Check out my recent?:)
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha there is always next month!!
      I will check it out now :)
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
    2. Sadly not I'm afraid! I've blown even more money on clothes aha!xx

      Check out my recent?
      www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  5. Lovely post! Need to check out this palette, I've been getting more into eyeshadow lately and this palette would definitely be a good purchase!

    -Maya X mayasienna13.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is great for building your collection!!!
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete
  6. This palette looks lovely! It is certainly worth it's price. Lovely post :):)
    ~Autumn
    hopefulfaithfulandcreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. definitely worth the price

    jess x | wellwellgirls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Jessica! I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards. Just visit my blog to find out what questions I have asked!

    weblink: www.beautybeblogger.blogspot.co.uk/

    BBB xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl for nominating me!! I will check it out :)
      Jessica Ann x

      Delete

Translate

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig